We’ve all heard of him. But do you know why Chross annoys me so? Here are my top 10 reasons:
10. Each and every time I think I’ve discovered a gem of a spanking clip, I reference Chross’ blog and he already has it in his extensive movie database.
9. His daily stats are higher than most bloggers’ monthly hits.
8. His name has become a verb among bloggers, contributing to the bastardization of the English language. To “get Chrossed” means to be listed in his “Spankings of the Week” post.
7. The moments leading up to his “Spankings of the Week” are fraught with anticipation, much like Christmas morning, thereby rendering my Fridays practically useless.
6. He’s bilingual. That much knowledge is just…freaky.
5. He’s won Spanking Spot’s “Blog of the Year” four years running. We just cannot compete with his quality or popularity.
4. He knows about word origins and stuff. See #6 regarding the freakiness of knowledge.
3. A nod from Chross sometimes puts new blogs on the map. Who needs that sort of attention?
2. Despite the dangers of running a large forum, Chross’ blog is always a safe and ethical place. The man must be a dictator.
1. There isn’t a single thing to dislike about him. That’s just…annoying. It’s also the reason I’m making Chross my June Blog of the Month.
On the off-chance you haven’t visited his blog, push the rock off of yourself and go have a look. I’m sure the man will annoy you, too.
All artwork by the talented Mr. Chross, my unnamed eleventh reason.